IT Software Licensing Asset Manager / Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Software Licensing Asset Manager / Specialist|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 13:08|
Role: IT Software Licensing Asset Manager / Specialist
Contract Length: Initially 6 months with extension
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Pay Rate to Candidate: 500-550 per day
Security Clearance: SC Preffered but not Essential
Roles & Responsiblities:
- Looking at compliance around the software licencesÂ
- How to identify all licensing across the state software inventory toolÂ
- Proof of purchase etcÂ
- Entitlement making sure they comply with the vendors agreementsÂ
- Software asset management need vendor experience - tier 1 types like :Microsoft/ adobe/ etcÂ
- Not overly technical position understanding the licensing complexities of those vendors licencing knowledge is ESSENTIAL
As part of the IT Asset Management (ITAM) team, the IT Software License Manager will be able to demonstrate;
- Significant experience of Software Asset Management (SAM) practices and activities in large organisations.
- good knowledge of ITAM & SAM industry standards & operating models such as ITIL, ISO 19770-1 & Microsoft SOM.
- A robust understanding of SAM technical toolsets experience of the SNOW application would be beneficial.
- Strong software Licensing knowledge and detailed understanding of SAM processes.
- To work as part of the Software Asset stream in the ITAM function, reporting to the Stream Lead and Head of ITAM.
- Assist in the daily management of software and technology assets within the organisation, using the SNOW toolset to drive identification and verification.
- Co-ordinate the planning, monitoring and recording of software licenses to ensure compliance with vendor contracts is recorded, verified and maintained.
- Assist in forming procurement strategies for software license use and compliance tracking across the organisation and ensure best practice is applied and issues escalated where applicable.
- Work alongside the other ITAM streams to develop, implement and review process and procedures for tracking assets (hardware and software)
Please respond with your CV if this exciting opportunity is of interest and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Delivery Manager
£425.00 - £450.00 per day
Senior Product Manager IT - Munich
€60000 - €70000 per annum
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
£350 - £390 per day
£500.00 - £550.00 per day