IT Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 08:38|
The ideal candidate will be experienced in IT support/helpdesk providing hands on support to office and remote based staff. They will be a team player who is proactive and fast learner with a "can do" attitude and will possess excellent organisational and communications skills, a strong customer service ethos and the resilience to work well under pressure.
D365 for Finance and Operations &/or AX2012 experience required as the position requires you to work with the IT team and external partners whilst the new D365 system is adopted.
The primary functions will include
- Support of existing AX2009 application
- Support of new D365 application
- Support and management of core telephone application and liaising with 3rd part telecoms provider to ensure support of mobiles and broadband services is delivered
- Liaising with our third party IT providers to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Providing administrative support to the team including managing telephone accounts/billing, licensing, IT assets and purchasing of IT hardware and software
Beneficial but not essential experience of:
- Administrative experience (user setup and config, security, workflow) of AX2012/AX365
- Power BI
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Flow
There will be some out of hours work but this, where possible, will be planned and agreed in advance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Narcis.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's