ITSM Toolset Lead Developer
|Job Title:||ITSM Toolset Lead Developer|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £580.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 09:22|
My client is looking for an ITSM Toolset Lead Developer to join the project.
Role: ITSM Toolset Lead Developer
Contract Length: 6-12-month contract
Pay Rate to Candidate: £580 per day
The role of IT Service Management (ITSM) Toolset Lead Developer for the ITSM Toolset team is a key role, supporting critical backlog requirements. The post is essential to provide ongoing development and delivery of the team's backlog into the Technology Services' underpinning ITIL processes.
The development and delivery include enhancements to the existing toolset and development of new requirements such as new integrations and introduction of new modules to the toolset/software to enable a better end user experience.
For large releases the contingent resource may need to be part of the operational readiness review process which will ensure that the right level of stakeholder engagement, testing and process control has taken place prior to launch.
Key skills/experience required:
- ITSM Service Now development understanding the Kingston version of Service Now.
- Experience of Glide to help with the self-service portal.
- Must understand the ITIL framework.
- Must have the AGILE way of working.
- The post requires an experienced developer that has skills in ServiceNow and has a good understanding of ITIL disciplines, proven experience agile delivery, and strong delivery management skills.
- An understanding of ServiceNow's HR, Commercial, Finance, Security and Project and Portfolio Management would be an advantage as these are areas that we are looking to on-board and support the clients in-house capability.
- The post holder will also need to support and provide solutions for the services security Authority to Operate (AtO) position to enable security accreditation of the service.
If you are interested please get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's