|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Franke|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2022 10:22|
I'm recruiting for several Software engineers / Java developers to join a client of mine on an initial 12 month contract. These roles will be inside IR35 paying £700 per day.
- Recent experience with Java 11 (or later).
- Excellent understanding of TDD and BDD.
- Experience with large microservice architectures.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Be willing to work in a pair programming environment.
- Have experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Be involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
- Be knowledgeable of tools and techniques used within the wider team.
- Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
- Have an ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Have working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
- Have the ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
- Understand of the use of Responsive Web Design.
Please apply for full details,
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's