|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 15:17|
Contract opportunity: Java Developer - Sheffield - initial 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £500-600 per day
Please note: This role is inside IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
Technical stack Basics
- Care for code quality, and robust, easily-maintainable architectural solutions
- Strong affinity for automated testing, ?pair programming? and test driven development practises.
- UNIX environments, bash
- Good use of version control (Git)
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- 5+ years of programming experience with at least 2 using NodeJS.
- Practical experience with Restful APIs.
- Experience of solving problems using microservices.
- Fundamental knowledge of creating progressive web applications with frameworks such as React.js, Vue, Angular, etc. (React is preferred)
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Java 8+
- Spring Boot
- JUnit, Spock
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's