|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Pearce|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 16:14|
Java | Java Developer | Oxfordshire | £40 - 80k
Do you want to be a Java Developer in the start-up company that everyone is talking about?
After winning Employer of the Year at the Growing Business Awards, it's no surprise that this company is holding a whopping 4.6-star rating on Glassdoor.
Since opening their doors in 2016, they have seen exponential growth. In 2018 alone, they witnessed an astonishing 500% growth and are wanting to continue along that trajectory as they bring new and exciting products to the market.
"Everything we work on is new, exciting and has a massive impact on the business" - Java Team
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with product managers and technical colleagues to define or extend APIs.
- Converting business ideas into tangible engineering solutions which will add value to the business.
- Support new technical initiatives to improve security, convenience and reliability of their systems.
- Work on a variety of services to provide functionality for different product teams.
- Prototype and explore new technologies that could benefit the team and the company.
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience with Microservices and REST API.
- Experience with AWS.
In return they are offering a competitive salary, an attractive bonus and 25 days holiday.
Submit your CV and let's have a chat.
(*Java, Java Developer, Oxfordshire, Senior Developer, Mid-Level Developer*)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £65000 per annum
£45000 - £60000 per annum
€400.00 - €460.00 per day
Senior Java Developer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Lead Java Developer
£55000 - £65000 per annum