|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Pearce|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 14:03|
Java Developer | Central London | up to £80k DOE
London has remained a global fintech capital growing by 91% from 2018 to 2019 and attracting a wealth of emergent and growing start-ups.
With the same investors as one of the most recognised companies in financial services, my client is looking to build one of the largest fintech companies of this generation and after being founded only 2 years ago they are making serious waves in the industry, their revenue grew 3000% in 2019, making them one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
They utilise machine learning, automation and the most up-to-date technology to create a more efficient product for both employees and customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Working on their key product to deliver efficient automation of policies for their customers.
- Participate in technical scoping, estimation and briefs.
- Work closely with the product owner to understand the requirements to deliver software all the way through deployment to support.
- Support the evolution of their architecture to optimise the product delivery speed.
- Commercial experience with Microservices
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible working
- Monthly Socials
If you think you are up to the challenge and you meet the above criteria, apply now to find out more!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's