Java Developer - London
|Job Title:||Java Developer - London|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2021 21:55|
Contract opportunity: Java Developer - London - 12 months - INSIDE IR35 - £600-675 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- Recent experience with Java 8 (or newer) microservice architectures.
- Be willing to work in a pair programming environment.
- Have a good understanding of TDD and BDD
- Have experience in AWS/Azure
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Have experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Be involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
- Be knowledgeable of tools and techniques used within the wider team, both Developers and Non-Developers.
- Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
- Have an ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Have experience working on technical projects within a team.
- Have working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
- Have the ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
- Understand of the use of Responsive Web Design.
- Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£450 - £500 per day + Outside IR35
£500 - £570 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£600 - £700 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits
£400 - £600 per day