Java Developer - Python Desirable
|Job Title:||Java Developer - Python Desirable|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Clarke|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 16:43|
Java Software Engineer / Java Developer sought in Bristol. You will be working for one of Bristol's finest and most innovative software businesses. Working across a range of quite literally cutting-edge projects we are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer / Java Developer with a background of greenfield software projects under their belt.
The roles are based in Bristol City Centre with very limited travel and offer a range of attractive reasons to join and stay. Which in no particular order are;
Java Software Engineer / Java Developer Role:
- You'll be working on cutting edge tech
- The projects will be greenfield and will be challenging
- You'll work a diverse range of customers/industries although with no/extremely limited travel
- There is an excellent work/life balance culture
- Retention is massive, you'll be working with a committed and stable development team
- You'll have the opportunity to work on other back-end languages including C++ and Python.
We just need to identify excellent Java Developers who care about the quality of the work they are producing.
Salaries are dependent on experience and range from £40,000 to £55,000.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's