Junior Software Developer
|Job Title:||Junior Software Developer|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Callum Davidge|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 14:03|
I am working with a progressive software house based in Hampshire that specialise in delivering software solutions to companies around the UK. As part of their expansion plans for 2020 they are looking to hire a Graduate/Junior developer that is looking for their first role in industry.
You will be joining a tight-knit development team who are currently delivering highly scalable, robust system solutions to several clients. You will be given industry leading training in specific technologies that are relevant to the nature of their business.
Key Skills: -
- A working knowledge of Microsoft programming languages - VB.Net.
- A working knowledge of Database technologies including - Microsoft SQL server and TSQL
- Degree educated (2:1 or above) or industry relevant qualifications.
- Ability and willingness to pick up new technologies and learn on the job.
- Good communication skills.
They are offering a great salary
This role is perfect for a Graduate or a Junior Dev who is looking to kick start their career within development!
Apply today to avoid missing out on this great opportunity.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's