Role – Lead AI Research Scientist
Location – Greater Bay Area, with remote options available
Lawrence Harvey has partnered with a leading company in Computer Vision and AI technology, aimed at improving enhancements in the Autonomous Driving industry. They consist of a core group of dedicated workers, actively looking to expand their team to continue develop vital technology in this rapidly growing field. Their cutting-edge deep learning and software optimization help their technology detect lanes, moving objects, distances, and much more in real time.
They are currently seeking a talented AI Research Scientist to lead their own team of computer vision scientists and engineers to continue the development of their autonomous driving technology. The candidate must be well versed in machine learning and computer vision research, along with hands-on experience in deep learning techniques in lane detection and object recognition, along with other related computer vision learning methods.
- Technical lead for AI projects for autonomous driving
- Applying deep learning methods for collision avoidance, object detection and recognition
- R&D and deployment of cutting edge AI models for autonomy
- A strong publication record in relevant fields (CVPR, ICCV, ICLR, ICML, AAAI, ECCV, NeurIPS, etc)
- PhD in Computer Science or another related field, with a focus in Computer Vision and
- 3+ years of industry research experience
- Understanding in one of the popular deep learning frameworks
- Proficiency in lane detection, semantic segmentation, and object tracking