Lead AWS Architect
|Job Title:||Lead AWS Architect|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2021 12:21|
Lead AWS Architect - Consultancy Start-Up
A London based consultancy firm is looking for a talented AWS Technical Lead to join their growing Cloud and DevOps team. You will play a leading role in an on-prem Windows to AWS Cloud migration, helping customers through creative thinking and ideation to implement the best practice of implementing a DevOps approach across the end-to-end software development cycle.
This role reports directly to the CTO and Chief Architect working in small agile teams supporting the customer to deliver cloud foundation services which will productionise the systems for clients. You will lead in managing large migrations and engineering programmes for a leading Financial Services organisation by leveraging their exclusive partnerships with the market's most forward-thinking technology providers focused on automation and DevOps.
It is a home-based role with travel to client site, signed off between £90,000 to £110,000 with a generous bonus and benefits package including medical insurance and pension scheme inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways, training, and certification.
- Extensive experience within cloud migration using AWS including Lambda and RDS.
- An in-depth understanding and experience of automation scripting (Python and PowerShell).
- Strong understanding and experience across DevOps and ability to create and build CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Stack including O365, AD, MS SQL and .NET.
- Prior experience leading technical projects involving on-prem to cloud migration.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to engage with clients & stakeholders.
- Certification in AWS.
- Background in Financial Services.
This represents an exceptional opportunity for a talented AWS professional looking to make an impact within a specialist consultancy at the forefront of the industry and join them in an exciting phase of growth.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's