Lead Azure DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Azure DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Roycroft-Davis|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 14:43|
An industry-leading Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham are searching for a talented Lead Azure DevOps Engineer with Architecture experience to take charge of a number of Azure Cloud DevOps projects after the company's recent acquisitions.
Reporting directly into the Head of Azure Enterprise Architecture for EMEA and the Global Head of Azure Enterprise Architecture, you will be tasked with and solely responsible for engineering and deploying creative Azure solutions that are architecturally sound and also deliver real agility and benefit to the fast-growing business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Azure DevOps professional to implement the latest technology and have a direct impact on the digital future of this FS giant.
The budget is signed off between £75,000 to £85,000 plus benefits.
To be successful:
- Strong experience in software development, systems infrastructure management & architecture design, including project management and business analysis.
- 3+ years hands on experience of defining and implementing a DevOps practice
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following, CI/CD, automation and containerization technologies such as Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, Redhat Openshift, terraform, etc
- Solid understanding of Private Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, as well as various Cloud Platforms (Azure and AWS)
- 3 + years of Azure engineering experience
This opportunity won't be around for long so please click the link below to apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's