Lead Azure DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Azure DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Gurvinder Cheema|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 14:35|
Currently hiring for an Azure DevOps Technical Lead working within our Azure environments to ensure adherence to standards and best practice in all relevant aspects: design, development, operations, security and so forth.
Candidate's required/essential experience
- Experience with leading DevOps teams
- Development, Operations and Support experience within DevOps
- Experience and deep understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Excellent technical leadership and mentoring skills
- Use of Azure DevOps as a primary tool for work item tracking, repos etc.
- Use of Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for automated deployments
- Excellent Scripting skills (PowerShell) for automation and configuration tasks
- Experience advising, and applying best practice, around integral aspects of Azure such as security, monitoring, auditing, configuration etc.
- Understanding of resources within an Analytics environment such as Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Warehouse etc.
- Experience in implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) strategies.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and dynamic self-starter
- Highly organised, with attention to detail
The role will be working from home during Lockdown, and then will be based in Reading.
Please apply with an updated version of your CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Azure DevOps Engineer - Remote Working - £500 - £550 per day
£500 - £550 per day
Azure Cloud Engineer
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Great Benefits!
Azure DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer
£450 - £550 per day
Azure Engineer - London, No Travel
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits!
Senior AWS Devops Engineer
City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum