Lead BI Developer
|Job Title:||Lead BI Developer|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £68000.00 per annum + Great Benefits!|
|Start Date:||ASAP (Will wait for notice)|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cowley|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 15:09|
One of the most renown brands across Europe are heavily involved in a large-scale BI Transformation Programme, exploring next generation technology such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Tableau. This large organisation are transitioning from legacy software, SAP BO/Business Objects to Power BI, Tableau and other cloud technology. To support this greenfield transformation, the company have decided to expand their in-house BI function by creating a brand-new team to support their new cloud technology platform.
To start kick off the inhouse team, a lead BI Developer role is signed off and ready to recruit. The successful applicant will play a key part in the design and delivery of BI functionality to the business.
Provide BI Solutions, Data Analysis and Technical Support across the business to facilitate key stakeholder's decision.
Work with all levels across the business to identify requirements and define, design and develop BI solutions
Provide leadership to the BI team.
Work closely with the Data Architect to provide the road-map for the companies BI Strategy moving forward.
- At least 5 Years of experience with SAP BO/Business Objects.
- Prior technical experience on Power BI (Enterprise) or Tableau.
- Advanced experience in SQL Stored Procedures within SQL Server or Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of the ETL Workflow and prior experience working on ETL/Data
Integrations tools such as SSIS, Oracle Warehouse Builder, BODS, Ab Initio, Talend or
- Experience of coding within Python or Java.
- Prior experience leading a team or mentoring.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Nice to Have;
- Knowledge or experience with Big Data Platform or Cloud Solutions such as Hadoop, Google
Cloud Platform, AWS Etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented BI expert to join one of the most prominent brands across Europe and get hands on exposure to the latest and most exciting technology within the BI and Cloud Landscape.
If you are interested, please apply via the link now.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's