Lead CIRT Analyst
|Job Title:||Lead CIRT Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 13:40|
Senior CIRT Analyst
Location - Reading
Salary - £55-70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Currently working with a growing Managed Threat Detection & Response firm who are looking for a Senior Incident Response & Investigations Specialist to work within their growing Cyber Incident Response Team (CIRT). This is a well-established team of digital forensics and incident response experts, who are the lead responders to cyber attacks and data breach investigations.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced digital forensics and incident response specialist to join an industry leading team and get exposure to an enormous volume of nation state sponsored attacks on a daily basis, whilst receiving a generous remuneration package and significant budget for training. On top of that, you will also be given freedom and dedicated time to research into various threats and cyber security topics you find interesting!
- Act as a lead and technical escalation point for all digital forensics and incident response activities.
- Utilise internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities and threat intelligence on various adversaries and attack methods.
- Work closely with Security Engineering team to recommend system tuning/configuration improvements.
- Mentor and train junior team members through complex investigations.
- Demonstrated experience working in advanced Incident Response function as a lead across Cyber Forensics / Incident Response / Malware Analysis.
- In depth knowledge of:
- Network defence monitoring technologies (IDS/IPS, SIEM, Firewalls, etc)
- Open Source Investigation tooling (WireShark, TCPDump, Netflow, etc)
- Sandboxing technologies for static and dynamic malware analysis (Cuckoo, IDA Pro, REMnux, etc)
- Strong knowledge and application of various Cyber Defence methodologies:
- Cyber Kill-Chain, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, NIST, Diamond Model
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle HCM Payroll/Absence Lead
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
IAM Operations Lead
Up to £500 per day + Outside IR35
Digital Change Lead
£80000 - £110000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Power BI Lead
£80000 - £110000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Business Intelligence Analyst
£30000 - £45000 per annum + pension, benefits