Lead Computer Vision Scientist
|Job Title:||Lead Computer Vision Scientist|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 13:10|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading digital identify verification business, who use cutting edge Deep Learning technology to verify identities in real time. Due to heavy investment capital and a hugely successful 2020, they are looking to expand their research teams—specifically within Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision.
As a company, they have developed Machine Learning and Computer Vision algorithms that analyze huge amounts of different types of data, including but not limited to, social media, financial documents, human faces & other such documentation.
If successful, you will be tasked with a number of responsibilities including:
- Leading all Machine Learning and Deep Learning efforts for the R&D team focusing specifically on image data.
- Will be leading collaboration with multiple business units, including product and engineering.
- Implement, optimize and deploy cutting edge computer-vision algorithms for document processing, facial recognition and other forms of verification.
We are looking for a skillset similar to:
- Extensive Deep Learning background (4+ years).
- Strong academic background (PhD is preferred).
- A minimum of 4 years as a data scientist.
- PyTorch is the main library but will consider Tensorflow, Keras or CUDA.
- Experience with GPU.
- Experience deploying DL models to production.
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Engineer - Computer Vision
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefit
Python - Computer Vision
£120000 - £150000 per annum + equity plus bonus
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Computer Vision Engineer
US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity
Computer Vision Engineer - Visual SLAM
San Francisco, California
US$180000 - US$210000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits