Lead Computer Vision Scientist
|Job Title:||Lead Computer Vision Scientist|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$180000 - US$220000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Madison Blaine|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 15:13|
Lead Data Scientist- Computer Vision
Up to $200k + benefits + equity.
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading digital identify verification business, who use cutting edge Deep Learning technology to verify identities in real time. Due to heavy investment capital and a hugely successful 2020, they are looking to expand their research teams-specifically within Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision.
As a company, they have developed Machine Learning and Computer Vision algorithms that analyze huge amounts of different types of data, including but not limited to, social media, financial documents, human faces & other such documentation.
If successful, you will be tasked with a number of responsibilities including:
- Leading all Machine Learning and Deep Learning efforts for the R&D team focusing specifically on image data.
- Will be leading collaboration with multiple business units, including product and engineering.
- Implement, optimize and deploy cutting edge computer-vision algorithms for document processing, facial recognition and other forms of verification.
We are looking for a skillset similar to:
- Extensive Deep Learning background (4+ years).
- Strong academic background (PhD is preferred).
- A minimum of 4 years as a data scientist.
- PyTorch is the main library but will consider Tensorflow, Keras or CUDA.
- Experience with GPU.
- Experience deploying DL models to production.
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's