Lead Data Scientist
|Job Title:||Lead Data Scientist|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2020 15:06|
Also Principal and Senior levels available
Who will you be working for
You will be working for a leading Healthcare and Health Insurance company who are at the forefront of Data Science and Analytics.
What will you be doing
* You will be responsible for extraction and manipulation of data from multiple, large data sources and will use advanced statistical/machine learning techniques and analytical and visualization software to conduct observational cohort studies, to design and assess pilots for new products, to develop predictive models and to generate other actionable insights
* Aggregates and performs analysis of structured and unstructured data to solve complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses. Has specialized expertise in the organization and/or industry.
* Behaves as mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice and collaborate with business partners to develop technical/business approaches and or enhanced technical tools.
* Extensive experience with Data Management, Analytics and Data Science
* Experience with - Statistical Techniques, Predictive Modelling, Data Mining, Machine Learning Techniques
* In depth experience with - SAS, R, Python to deploy quantitative techniques ranging from descriptive statistics to data mining to deep analytics and predictive modelling
* Healthcare background is a bonus but not a necessity
* Masters degree or above is preferred in a relevant subject including - Mathematics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Economics or related
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's