Lead Developer (Java)
|Job Title:||Lead Developer (Java)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2021 17:32|
Lead Developers (Java)
A global and prestigious financial services company who offer specialist solutions to the payments market.
Due to aggressive plans to invest into their tech function. my client is looking to hire multiple Java Developers, from senior level up to Team Lead.
The role will be mostly remote, but we are looking for someone who is able to commute to Canary Wharf when required.
Role will be to work within a small development team (approx 8 people) and offshore teams to help develop & maintain their suite of microservices that provide server-side functionality for the payment platforms. Essential skills:
- Java 8+
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in use of Core Java SE and Java EE (JEE) technologies.
- Knowledge and expertise in use of RDBMS technologies including SQL
- Microservices knowledge
- Team Lead experience
- Ideal to have experience with payment systems such as SECOM, SEPA, SWIFT or banking/financial services domain experience.
- AMPS, TIBCO RV, LBM, JMS, MQ or other messaging middleware
- CI/CD DevOps using Gitlab
- Strong Agile Scrum experience, including TDD/BDD expertise and xUnit skills.
- Cloud computing - Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Remote working
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's