Lead Engineer - Computer Vision
|Job Title:||Lead Engineer - Computer Vision|
|Salary:||US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefit|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 10:01|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the leading Self-Driving business in the US. Together, we are searching for Lead Engineers to work within the Computer Vision and Perception group.
In this role you will be required to work with a number of groups across the company including Controls, Fleet Management, Product and many others. One of the main task's will be for you to work closely with the core navigation teams.
- You will be responsible for leading the team of Computer Vision Engineers through the day to day to day workflow
- Develop and deploy Computer Vision algorithms
- The training of large scale image classification algorithms.
- Understanding the vehicles current perception abilities, evaluating and ultimately improving the solutions.
- Apply state of the art Computer Vision algorithms to new products
In order to be considered for this role, you need to have the following skillset:
- Strong programming ability in C++
- Prior professional experience with Deep Learning
- Proven abilities in Tensorflow or Caffe
- 4+ years real world experience working with Machine Learning.
- Extensive experience with Computer Vision
If you feel this is something you are interested in working on, please follow the details and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Computer Vision Engineer
US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity
Computer Vision Engineer - Visual SLAM
San Francisco, California
US$180000 - US$210000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Python - Computer Vision
£120000 - £150000 per annum + equity plus bonus