Lead Machine Learning Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Machine Learning Engineer|
|Salary:||£80000 - £95000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Wilson|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 14:30|
Lead Machine Learning Engineer - NLP
Lead Machine Learning Engineer working with a prestigious startup to develop a new NLP product to complement the existing platform.
The business have completed a very successful Series B funding round and are looking to scale their product suite with a new NLP product based around a knowledge graph.
Responsibilities will include:
* Lead a cross functional team of Machine Learning Engineers and data scientists
* Provide expert knowledge in the development of NLP solutions
* Act as the lead on development projects
* Grow the team and take ownership for the product being developed
Key skills required:
* Extensive experience building cutting edge AI and ML solutions
* Expertise in NLP (relation extraction, link prediction, named entity recognition, document retrieval, zero shot entity linking etc.)
* Experience leading teams of data scientists and machine learning engineers
* Product management experience
* Ideally the experience of working with a scaling startup (someone who enjoys the dynamic environment of a startup)
This is a rare opportunity to join a business recognised by world leaders globally as a true disruptor in their market. The founding team have an exceptional track record in the sector, the business is backed by a number of global PLC's and has received recent significant investment to grow.
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Engineer - Computer Vision
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefit
Senior Deep Learning Enineer
Oracle HCM Payroll/Absence Lead
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Digital Change Lead
£80000 - £110000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Power BI Lead
£80000 - £110000 per annum + car, pension, bonus