Lead Penetration Tester
|Job Title:||Lead Penetration Tester|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2022 13:31|
I am working with a hugely exciting MSP who are looking to add a lead penetration tester to their expansive and growing team. This particular role will combine hands on technical skills with the ability to convert technical language in a way that senior stakeholders understand.
You will be expected to conduct tests and simulated attacks on web-based applications, networks, and other systems on a frequent basis.
Day to day activities
- Be part of the delivery of penetration testing/security assessments
- Provide solutions to findings that are a threat to the business
- Influence stakeholders on prioritization of security activities and issue remediation
- Oversee junior staff, guide, and help them
- Work on web app, infrastructure, wi-fi and other tests on a day-to-day basis
- Strong experience in penetration testing and/or application security engineering is a must.
- Technical knowledge of cloud hosting and penetration testing techniques of cloud based applications. Familiarity with AWS is desirable.
- Familiarity with penetration testing tools such as BurpSuite, OWASP Zap, SoapUI etc.
- Working knowledge and experience in securing and developing web applications, APIs/web services and mobile apps.
- Confident knowledge of Web, API and mobile application security testing frameworks and methodologies.
This is a fully remote position and is offering up to £85,000 depending on experience. If interested please do apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Information Security Analyst
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Security Operations Lead
£10000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Lead Security Engineer
£10000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Lead Information Security Consultant
Up to £55000 per annum