Lead Research Scientist
|Job Title:||Lead Research Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 14:50|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with an innovative Autonomous Driving firm based in San Francisco.
Together we are searching for Lead Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Scientists to join them on a permanent basis, we are also open to fresh PhD graduates for a separate role (Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research scientist).
This company are a rapidly growing series B start up who are utilizing Computer Vision and Deep Learning techniques to develop the most advanced Mapping and Localization software on the market.
The business were founded by true experts in the field of Autonomous Driving software, coming out of some of the “giants” within the space (Waymo, Argo AI, Aurora etc).
In this role, your responsibilities will be similar to:
- Working alongside the other researchers to understand the specific environments they operate in (highway, Inner cities).
- Collaborating with the Engineering teams to understand how we can continue to develop currig edge Computer Vision and Deep Learning models to further develop the Object Detection software.
The ideal candidate will have a background similar to the below:
- A strong background in industry. Ideally working for an Autonomous Driving, Automotive, Robotics company. Any experience working on specific industry problems such as:
- Object detection, Object recognition, Object tracking.
- Depth estimation, understanding.
- Proven ability to collaborate with the Deep Learning and Computer Vision teams to solve real world problems, working with customer feedback to make the tweaks and changes where necessary.
- Strong academic background, PhD is preferred. Publications relating to our field of study is highly advantageous.
- Prior experience solving problems using deep learning techniques, open to framework (KERAS, CUDA, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Caffe)
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please get in touch for more info.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Machine Learning Scientist
Camera Systems Lead
Technical Lead - Mobile
£90000 - £110000 per annum + pension, benefits
Oracle HCM Payroll/Compensation Lead
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Lead Engineer - Computer Vision
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefit