Lead Robotics (RPA) Developer - Remote working
|Job Title:||Lead Robotics (RPA) Developer - Remote working|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£500 - £525 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2020 12:53|
Role: Lead Robotics (RPA) Developer
Contract Length: 6 months initially
Location: West Yorkshire - but happy for remote based. All remote working at present
IR35 status: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500 - £525/day MAX
One of clients based in West Yorkshire are looking for a Lead RPA Developer to join them on a remote working basis for an initial 6-month contract.
As mentioned above, this role is Inside IR35. Please DO NOT apply for this role if you are not happy to work Inside IR35 as this is non-negotiable.
1) MUST have a min of 3yrs RPA experience
2) Ability to lead a team of developers (circa 8 potentially) - must be able to coach/train teams
3) Proactive in looking at and resolving issues
4) Ideally come from developer to senior to lead developer
5) experience with UI path would be advantageous
Please respond with your CV if you are interested in this exciting opportunity and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's