Lead Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Security Engineer|
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum + + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2021 16:44|
Lead Security Engineer
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + Package
A leading Financial Services organisation are looking to bring in a Lead Security Engineer to help implement a bespoke security infrastructure for their greenfield site build out. As the lead engineer you will play a key role within the wider security team, responsible for implementing the highest standard of security infrastructures for both cloud and hybrid solutions.
Defining strategy and processes you will ensure that the wider business is protected to the highest level, with a focus on automation and innovation. Working directly with the wider engineering team you will lead the implementation of complex security strategy and solutions for a global organisation.
What you will do:
- Create the strategic road-map for the security architecture function moving forwards.
- Lead the the deployment of security tools and platforms to protect valuable assets for the wider business, particularly cloud security (AWS, Azure).
- Collaborate with other security leaders including the CISO and Head of Security Engineering to create a road-map for the overall security strategy.
What you will have:
- Vast experience working as a security engineer, implementing solutions in a variety of infrastructures with a cloud first mindset.
- Good exposure to leading or managing teams, including defining road-map, solutions, and implementation of complex security tooling.
- Strong understanding/ experience of implementing DevSecOps processes including security CI/CD pipelines and automation of security tooling.
This role will give you the opportunity to assist in defining a security strategy for a leading financial services organisation. Cloud Security is the focus for this organisation, and this transformation project will be an integral part of their success moving forwards.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Incident Response Engineer
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Engineer
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Package
Principle Security Engineer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Package
Senior Manager Security Engineer
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package
Technical Security Consultant (Azure)
£55000 - £80000 per annum + + benefits + bonus