Lead Security Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||Lead Security Operations Analyst|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benifits + Training Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 09:34|
Lead SOC Analyst
Salary: £60-65k + Bonus + Benefits + Training Allowance
Location: London / Remote
A global leader within technology is looking for a Lead SOC Analyst (SOC) to join the team ahead of an exciting number of projects moving into the new year. This role is ideal for a candidate who has experience analyzing and responding to sophisticated threats and incidents specifically within the SOC environment. This opportunity is within one of the largest, most complex, and innovative internal Cyber Security functions worldwide.
Within the role you will work in the heart of the Security Operations Center (SOC), leading the threat protection capability for a Global organization. This is an exceptional opportunity to work within some of the largest Security transformational projects worldwide using some of the most advanced security monitoring and analysis tools available.
- Receiving escalated incidents and alerts from L1 & L2 analysts, taking ownership of these alerts, and responding accordingly.
- Work closely with the Head of SOC to proactively develop and strengthen the Security Operations Centre (SOC) capabilities.
- Liaising between the incident response leads and other relevant stakeholders.
- Taking ownership of complex security projects, working with other stakeholders until fruition.
- Strong understanding of industry leading security products and network services.
- Eligibility and willingness to undergo SC Clearance.
- Hand on experience with leading SIEM and SOAR technologies.
- Strong experience in vulnerability analysis, intrusion detection and incident response activities.
- High level technical knowledge of multiple operating systems and security technologies including network sensors and endpoint protection suites.
To find out more about this fantastic Lead SOC analyst role with a Cyber Security giant, please apply to this advert in the link provided and I will reach out to discuss further.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cloud Security Consultant
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Security Architect
Digital Security Specialist
Up to £440.00 per day
Cyber Security Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Cloud Security Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benifits