Lead Service Designer
|Job Title:||Lead Service Designer|
|Salary:||£600 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 16:49|
Contract opportunity: Lead Service Designer - London - 11 months initially - £600-650 per day - INSIDE IR35 - Public sector experience is essential
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
This team is working with the service owner and product owner and lead delivery manager to cover all the products to make sure they join up a certain way - integration - stakeholder
Public sector background is ESSENTIAL
Lead Service Designer:
- Lead the overall design of the service, including the integration of multiple products into a coherent user journey.
- Provide leadership to the service design community within the programme, and to support the service owner, SRO and programme SLT in decision making.
- Proactively seeks to develop and optimize a service design to meet user needs and policy intent
- Works with service designers in product teams to ensure service-level coherence of design and user experience.
- Steps in to product teams to provide additional senior designer support where necessary during product development and improvement
- Works with Service Owner and Lead Product Owner to continually refine understanding of product requirements and roadmap.
- Identifies and explores opportunities for service improvement.
- Lead knowledge sharing and good practice in service design
- Identify and jointly manage design-related risks; regularly communicate said risks to NRS leadership team
- Ability to apply logical thinking, gathering and analysing information and present to non-technical colleagues and stakeholders across the programme
- Evidence of a coherent and consistent service design across products in the NRS.
- Demonstrate best approach to ways of working with contractors, NRS programme leaders and stakeholders
- Evidence of improved efficiency, usability or user satisfaction with the service over time
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Solutions Designer
£500.00 - £700.00 per day
ITSM Toolset Lead Developer
Coventry, West Midlands
£550.00 - £580.00 per day
Azure DevOps Lead
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Lead Azure DevOps Architect
£650 - £725 per day
Application Support Lead
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£375 - £400 per day