Lead Software Developer - Manchester
|Job Title:||Lead Software Developer - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Bradshaw|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 07:07|
Role: Software Development Lead
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Due to exciting growth, a Lead Software Developer is required by a market leading and globally renowned travel organisation, to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
As the Lead Software Developer, your main focus and responsibility will be to develop solutions using C#/ .Net and Angular in both Azure and environments on site in an Agile environment. There will also be a significant focus on staff training and development, as you set out the procedures and processes of the team and establish yourself as not only a strong 'hands-on' developer, but also as an effective leader.
The key responsibilities of the Lead Software Developer will be:
- Problem solving and finding software solutions to fit client requirements
- Write Business requirements and functional specifications
- Testing software, providing feedback to developers or business
- Exposed to new tech stack technologies using Angular, C# and .NET.
- Working within a team to coherently build new functionalities
The required experience of the Lead Software Developer will be:
- DevOps experience is highly desirable
- Database Management Systems: MS SQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Have the ability to mentor junior members of the team and reviewing their code to ensure they adhere to high standards
- Strong coding and analytical skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply directly and I will call you to discuss.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's