Lead Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Lead Technical Architect|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 10:15|
Contract opportunity: Lead Technical Architect London 6 months - £600-650 per day - outside IR35
- Turning business problems into technical design - Designs systems characterised by medium levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity. Works across multiple services or a single large or complicated service
- Strategy - Capable of applying strategy, using patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements. Able to challenge them and provide guidance
- Bridging the gap between technical and non-technical - Able to listen to the needs of the technical and business stakeholders and interpret between them. Capable of proactive and reactive communication.
- Making and guiding decisions - Able to make decisions characterised by managed levels of risk and complexity and recommend decisions as risk and complexity increase. Capable of resolving technical disputes between wider peers and indirect stakeholders, considering all views and opinions
- Understanding the whole context - Able to understand trends and practices outside their team and how these will impact their work. Able to understand how their work fits into the broader strategy and historical context. Capable of considering the patterns and interactions on a larger scale.
- A solid background in version control with Git, and experience of automated testing techniques, continuous integration, automated deployment pipelines and associated infrastructure.
- Experience of introducing practices such as TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps to teams
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Practical knowledge at many levels of the web stack, from front-end code down to infrastructure and networking
- A working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and Mac OS
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's