Legal Counsel, Data Privacy
|Job Title:||Legal Counsel, Data Privacy|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dziurzynska|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2022 10:14|
Legal Counsel, Data Privacy - Fintech
A world's leader in knowledge on demand is offering an exciting new role for a Data Privacy Legal Counsel. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with ex Magic Circle lawyers and learn from the best to grow and thrive in a growing global legal team. As Legal Counsel, Data Privacy, you will work closely with the Legal team in the US, Europe and Asia. The position is perfect for someone with a law degree form a top UK university and privacy experience from top international or UK law firm.
- Drive and implement Company's strategy and Policies.
- Provide legal advice globally.
- Draft, review and revise privacy policies and procedures.
- Assist in responding to DSAR
- Prepare training
- Collaborate with and manage third party data privacy advisors worldwide as required
- BA/BS/LLB from a top university in the UK or other relevant law degree;
- Qualified solicitor in England & Wales, with at least 2 years post qualification experience as a data privacy lawyer at a top firm or in-house;
- Experience with the UK GDPR / GDPR is essential and familiarity with other global regions's privacy laws is a plus;
- Confidence and flexibility operating in a fast-paced and challenging global environment;
- Attention to detail and curiosity, with the ability to spot issues, get to the heart of the matter, and formulate a clear solution;
Location: London, Hybrid
As Legal Counsel, Data Privacy, you will grow and develop in a high-growth commercial environment. You will be provided you with autonomy and independence in your day-to-day work and give you the opportunity to self-start, drive change, manage and lead. You will be encouraged and empowered to take initiative and have hands-on ownership of data privacy legal matters for the organisation. This is an ideal role for someone who is keen to flex their legal muscle while having direct access to the commercial and organizational workings of a dynamic, innovative global business. My Client is looking for a person who wants to join a high-performance team, have real impact and be part of the Company's growth story.
To find out more please reach out with your CV attached and I will call to discuss in more detail.
020 3989 6764
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's