|Job Title:||LiDAR Engineer|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Salary:||US$160000 - US$210000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 20:56|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading vehicle manufacturing client in an exclusive search for several LiDAR Engineers.
If successful you will be joining a team that can boast some of the smartest minds from around the world. You will work together (and with different areas of the company) to process 3D point clouds for a variety of applications including object detection, object tracking, perception and mapping.
In this role you will have several responsibilities, your main objectives will be:
- Design, Develop and implement LiDAR algorithms to complete tasks such as scan matching, and feature extraction.
- Design, Develop and implement algorithms that can be used within a 3D point cloud for things like object detection, object classifying and object tracking.
- Build out evaluation tools.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skillset:
- Strong educational background (PhD is preferred)
- Hands on experience with Computer Vision
- Extensive experience with Large Scale Graphs
- A proven background with Machine Learning (and surrounding frameworks)
- Real world experience with LiDAR or another sensor.
- Python or C++ coding experience (production grade)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's