Lifecycle and Shadow IT Assurance specialist
|Job Title:||Lifecycle and Shadow IT Assurance specialist|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + bens|
|Contact Name:||George Davies|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 11:31|
A Global Technology business is looking for a Lifecycle and Shadow IT Assurance Specialist (Team Lead) to join this brand new division in their Global Technology risk team. As a Team Lead you will manage a team of two, playing a key role in how this business manage their Technology risk globally. As this division is the first of it's kind, you will have significant ownership around how they can manage their risk differently through innovation.
- Strong experience within IT Audit with an excellent understanding of IT risk and controls
- Deep technical experience within Shadow IT and Lifecycle management
- Ideally one risk, audit, governance certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP
- 1 year + + people management or team lead experience
- Transform and Lead IT risk management of Shadow IT across the group.
- Perform risk analysis, compliance reviews and controls testing working with local teams and senior stakeholders
- Play a key role in designing the end-to-end assurance strategy.
- Innovate; including automated testing
- Develop and lead more junior team members.
Location: Berkshire (initially fully remote)
Salary: up to £75,000 + bonus + bens
To find out more about this role for a Lifecycle and Shadow IT Assurance specialist pleas apply through the link in this advert and I will give you a call to discuss it in more detail
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle Hyperion Specialist
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, pension, health
Digital Security Specialist
Up to £440.00 per day
Senior IT Security Architect
Security & Controls Specialist
IT Consultant - Graduate/Junior Level - London, Perm
£20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits