Linux Server Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Linux Server Security Specialist|
|Contact Name:||David Hitchings|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 21:47|
I am looking for a SC (Security Cleared) Linux Server Security Specialist for a 1-2-week contract paying £600 per day INSIDE IR35 to be working on client site based in London.
You will be tasked with configuring the linux server to bring the security in line with the client's guidelines. You will be responsible for carrying out this work and ensuring it is tested.
What you will work on:
- Harden the server by removing all non-essential services installed on the o/s
- Harden the network connection of the server
- Integrate Linux server into systems management and reporting used across Windows server estate
- Disable Wifie connectivity on the server
- Ensure the server can't connect outside the firewall
- Have demonstrable experience installing and configuring on premise Linux servers to a high standard.
- Ability to work with a varied delivery team.
- Strong communication skills
Ideally you will already have SC, but the client is open to sponsoring this for the right candidate.
If you feel this role is a good fit please send your latest CV to email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Specialist - DV/SC Clearance
Security & Controls Specialist
Cyber Security Consultant
£50000 - £65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Cyber Security Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Information Security Senior Manager
€90000 - €120000 per annum + + Sign on Bonus + Package