Machine Learning Engineer
|Job Title:||Machine Learning Engineer|
|Location:||Palo Alto, California|
|Salary:||US$160000 - US$180000 per annum + Bonus + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 12:29|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the leading Self Driving business in the US. Together, we are searching for Senior Machine Learning Engineers to join the team.
In this role you will be required to work with a number of groups across the company. One of the main task's will be for you to develop new algorithms, train the algorithms, run inference and evaluate the future pipeline.
- The development of Machine Learning Algorithms to solve complex challenges.
- The training of Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Working with various other groups within the business (Researchers, Deep Learning Engineers) to improve the overall Machine Learning pipeline.
In order to be considered for this role, you need to have the following skillset:
- Strong programming ability in Python or C/C++
- Prior professional experience with Machine Learning (Large scale systems is preferred)
- 4+ years real world experience working on Machine Learning projects.
- A background in Deep Learning System design is a plus!
This role is only available to US Citizens and Green card holders.
If you feel this is something you are interested in working on, please follow the details and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Staff Machine Learning/ Natural Language Processing Engineer
Deep Learning Principal Data Scientist
£200000.00 - £300000.00 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Up to £600 per day
£500 - £600 per day