Machine Learning Engineer
|Job Title:||Machine Learning Engineer|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$130 - US$200 per annum + Yearly Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Alexa Montemayor|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 13:38|
A global leader in corporate and investment banking is looking for experts in machine learning to build out their data analytics team. By combining cutting edge machine learning techniques and data assets to optimize decisions, this team is looking to enhance data analytics techniques from traditional statistics to data engineering and banking applications.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Join an industry-leading data analytics team, and advance state-of-the-art financial applications.
- Generate business intelligence and predictive models and automated decision making.
- Lead your own project by creating an effective roadmap towards the deployment of a production-level machine learning application.
- Develop scalable tools leveraging deep learning models to solve real-world problems in areas such as Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Time Series predictions.
What Experience Do I Need?
- MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline.
- Strong ability to develop and debug in Python, Java, C or C++
- Proficient in git version control. R and Matlab are also relevant.
- Experience with machine learning APIs, computational packages, big data technologies, and Deep Learning.
They are fully invested in creating a more analytically driven organization and offer a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation. You will have room to grow and develop and have a clear promotion path from day 1.
This team is looking to move really quickly, so if interested in this position please click 'apply now' on this page.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's