Machine Learning Scientist
|Job Title:||Machine Learning Scientist|
|Salary:||US$100000 - US$110000 per annum|
|Reference:||imbio machine learn_1601333523|
|Contact Name:||Madison Blaine|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 23:52|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading Medical Device firm who are looking to expand their Computer Vision and Machine Learning teams. We are looking for creative, well educated engineers and scientists to join a growing team.
As a company, they have developed Machine Learning and Computer Vision algorithms that analyze medical images, changing the way that a variety of health problems are identified, diagnosed and treated.
If successful, you will be tasked with a number of responsibilities including:
- Running projects from end to end (Research, prototyping and implementation).
- Collaborate with a variety of teams across the globe (both internal and client side).
- Work closely with all healthcare partners to devise business plans on implementing the software and algorithms effectively.
We are looking for a skillset similar to:
- Extensive Deep Learning background (3+ years)
- Strong academic background (PhD is preferred)
- PyTorch is the main library but will consider Tensorflow, Keras or CUDA.
- Proven background writing production grade code in Python.
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Machine Learning Engineer
£80000 - £100000 per annum + package
Lead Data Scientist - E-commerce
£35000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
Data Science Manager - NLP / Knowledge
£130000 - £150000 per annum + package
Senior Data Engineer
£70000 - £100000 per annum + pension, benefits