Machine Learning Scientist
|Job Title:||Machine Learning Scientist|
|Salary:||US$110000 - US$120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 15:01|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a leading Medical Device firm who are looking to expand their Computer Vision and Machine Learning teams. We are looking for creative, well educated engineers and scientists to join a growing team.
As a company, they have developed Machine Learning and Computer Vision algorithms that analyze medical images, changing the way that a variety of health problems are identified, diagnosed and treated.
If successful, you will be tasked with a number of responsibilities including:
- Running projects from end to end (Research, prototyping and implementation).
- Collaborate with a variety of teams across the globe (both internal and client side).
- Work closely with all healthcare partners to devise business plans on implementing the software and algorithms effectively.
We are looking for a skillset similar to:
- Extensive Deep Learning background (3+ years)
- Strong academic background (PhD is preferred)
- PyTorch is the main library but will consider Tensorflow, Keras or CUDA.
- Proven background writing production grade code in Python.
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for. Get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's