Manufacturing Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||€300.00 - €350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 16:23|
One of my leading clients, a global organisation based in Bavaria, Germany are looking for a Manufacturing Quality Engineer to join them on a 12 month contract. You must be fluent in both English & German.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare process flow diagram, MPP/ Control plan for assembly line for NPI as well as production.
- Define quality plan for product / part with measuring equipment requirements for each stage. Conduct MSA for measuring equipment's.
- Prepare and manage the overall Quality Control Plan for all steps in the manufacturing process from incoming material to shipping of finished goods. Responsible for quality of the product for assigned assembly line.
- Prepare and implement Quality Inspection Instructions specific to each work area and product type in the manufacturing process. Should able to prepare PPAP documents with inspection reports.
- Prepare and perform QMS (Quality Management System) audits to ensure that all procedures and instructions related to the QMS are adhered to.
- Lead the investigation of customer non-conformance reports and all responses using the 8D Problem Solving methodology.
- Provide technical support for issues related to new products, new customers, and/or qualification of new equipment and personnel.
- Perform random quality checks on shop floor of C/Cs (critical characteristics) as identified by Production Planner.
- Ensure traceability of the product.
- Track and prepare monthly reports for internal and external quality performance metrics.
- Support Engineering in process development, equipment selection, and process flow activities in the manufacturing operation.
- Visit customers and suppliers as required to investigate non-conformance issues if required
- Perform any other duties, assignments, or special projects that may be assigned by the Engineering/QC Manager.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of non-conformities related to product, processes, and quality system. This includes halting the production of any product to correct quality problems.
- Identify and record any problems related to the product, process, or quality system.
- Represent the needs of the customer in internal functions related to the Quality System
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's