Marketing Mix Modeling Manager - NYC
|Job Title:||Marketing Mix Modeling Manager - NYC|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||John Moylan|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 21:54|
My client is a marketing intelligence engine that drives key insights and meaningful marketing results across an agency holding company. They are now looking for a Manager, Analytic Consulting/Marketing Sciences.
The position reports to the Director, Marketing Sciences and is expected to lead on-shore and off-shore analysts.
In Marketing Sciences, you will be exposed to a wide array of experiences and build a diverse skillset. A typical week may include:
- Managing multiple projects and timelines, and teams
- Extracting transform and loading large data sets using Python, R, SQL, and AWS Redshift
- Building the more complex or fast turnaround statistical models
- Building and presenting clear story driven presentation of model results
- Recommending and executing media plan simulations and optimizations, building dashboards.
Experience running Marketing Mix Models and client engagements,
- 3+ years in advanced marketing analytics
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Economics/STEM (specialization in Econometrics, or Statistics, Operations Research) or Business discipline
- Experience using SAS, Python, R, or SQL
- Familiarity with ad tech ecosystems, media planning, and data visualization tools
- Expertise/exposure to advanced analytic techniques such as multivariate/logistic regression analysis, Bayesian shrinkage, ensemble models, factor analysis, sales forecasting, advertising effectiveness, media simulation and optimization.
- Experience with Tableau or any other dashboarding & data visualization tool
If you are interested, please send me your resume and specific times you are able to speak.
If you know someone who may be a good fit, referrals are always appreciated.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Marketing Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Delivery Manager - Cardiff
£350 - £400 per day
Regional IT Manager
£100000 - £110000 per annum + healthcare, pension
Application Support Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension