MES Programme Manager
|Job Title:||MES Programme Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £600.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 14:05|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: MES Programme Manager Merseyside Initial 3-month contract £600 per day
The Programme Manager will manage a programme of projects to design, implement, deploy, commission a new MES in production halls at the manufacturing plant. The programme scope is likely to include Automotive Press Shops, Body Shops, Paint Shops, T&F Shops and Powertrain. The applicant should be able to demonstrate experience in one or more of these.
- Demonstrable experience in running successful MES programmes (Design, Build, Test, Deploy)
- Strong Process level understanding of Automotive Manufacturing industry, allied with a technical appreciation of MES solutions and their constituent ingredients
- Familiarity with Automotive industry
- Management of Incumbent suppliers and offshore teams
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment
- Able to coach and handle Senior Client Management
- Experience and understanding of Manufacturing Production Systems, Peripherals, Devices, Networking and how it all hangs together (Solution & Enterprise Architecture)
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's