|Job Title:||Messaging Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £440.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 08:46|
PLEASE NOTE: This role is INSIDE IR35, please DO NOT apply if you aren't happy to work INSIDE IR35.
Working in partnership with Microsoft Fast Track Service, we have undertaken a large mailbox migration from Exchange 2010 to Exchange Online using a hybrid Exchange environment. To support the programme of work we require an experienced Messaging Consultant to join our Infrastructure Delivery Team.
As well as being able to deliver the hands-on technical work required to support the migration, the successful candidate will demonstrate technical leadership when resolving issues and will work alongside the wider programme team to advise on implementing technical change for the organisation and will contribute to detailed plans. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with colleagues is essential.
- Lead engagement with the Microsoft Fast Track migration team including managing delegation groups and planning/managing departmental migration groups.
- Advise on options, make recommendations and implement solutions to issues encountered when migrating to Exchange Online.
- Raise risks where necessary, highlighting impacts and providing mitigations to the project team.
- Complete technical documentation and assist with transition to BAU.
- Mentor less experienced staff to enable them to support the new solution effectively.
- Support the project manager with mapping out tasks for successful delivery of migration.
- Lead technical implementation across messaging stack i.e. Exchange, Lync, Skype
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least two years' experience working as an SME with Microsoft messaging technologies including Exchange Online, Exchange 2010 / 2016, Lync 2013, Skype for Business Online, Skype Edge Servers.
- At least two years' experience working with and administering Active Directory, DNS, ADFS, AAD Connect / Directory Sync within a large enterprise.
- Understanding of messaging platform designs and topologies.
- PowerShell scripting for Azure and Exchange.
- Good communication skills.
- Deliver to deadlines.
- Experience with integration of these technologies with various network capabilities including use of NetScaler load balancers.
- In depth understanding of mail flow and routing.
- Experience with SMTP relays.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft SCCM Consultant
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Einstein Analytics Consultant
Solihull, West Midlands
£600 - £700 per day
SAP (PI/PO) Integration Consultant
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
IaaS, Cloud and Virtualisation Consultant
£500.00 - £800.00 per day
OBIEE Consultant - Major Consultancy
£40000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits