Microsoft BI Developer
|Job Title:||Microsoft BI Developer|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Atkinson|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 12:02|
The role is primarily responsible for developing, management and controlling solutions based on Microsoft's SQL Server 2016 Data and Business Intelligence Platforms. Responsibilities will include administration as well as the design and development of the BI applications.
You will support the development and delivery of high-quality reporting and analytical solutions using company-specific tool set. As well as this you will gather requirements for new processes required and implement the solutions necessary.
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years experience in within Business Intelligence
- MS SQL Server 2016/2012/2008R2, SSRS, SSIS, MS Excel
- Strong commercial BI administration & development experience in a fast-paced environment
- Administration & Development of Databases, Data Warehousing, ODS, Data-Marts and OLAP concepts and designs
- Experience of the full project life cycle from project initiation through to benefits realisation
- Understanding of Big Data concepts
- Experience of database development, programming and data analysis
- Development of Mobile dashboards & Power BI
- Experience of producing data mappings from source to target
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's