Microsoft BI Developer - Financial Services - £55k + Benefits
|Job Title:||Microsoft BI Developer - Financial Services - £55k + Benefits|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + pension, health care etc|
|Contact Name:||Mason Nathaniel|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 16:35|
My client is a well known Financial Services company and urgently require an experienced Microsoft BI Developer to join their team in their Herts HQ.
As a BI Developer you will join a BI & Analytics team of 14. You will play a vital role in helping to transform the internal BI environment to unlock the potential in their data and become a true data driven business.
The successful BI Developer will have a few strings to their bow. This will range from working closely with business users to analyse & identify business reporting requirements, to developing solutions to produce actionable insights using SSIS & PowerBI, to enhancing and supporting the current business Data Warehouse.
- A real passion for data & the production of real, fit for purpose & actionable data insights
- Successful, previous experience in a similar role developing end to end data warehouse & reporting solutions
- Core expertise in MS SQL Server & TSQL database querying DBs
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts & use of SSIS/ETL for data warehouse support & development
- Solid data visualisation/reporting skills with SSRS, Excel &/or PowerBI
- Experience developing SSAS cubes
- Exposure to MongoDB or other unstructured database technologies preferred, but training will be given
- Salary up to £55,000
- 25 days holiday, pension, health care, private medical, income protection etc
- Other benefits include Cycle to work, vouchers, discounts and more
A leading provider of retail payment technologies with over 500 employees and a modern office environment with onsite canteen, gym and close to all local enmities.
This time of transformation is significant for the growth of the business and will see you not only working around the latest in the MS BI Stack, but also more advanced analytical technologies, unstructured database tech and cloud technologies.
Apply now and do not miss this fantastic opportunity!!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Snr Microsoft BI Developer - Hertfordshire - £55k + Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + pension, health care etc
Senior MS BI Developer - London - £70k + benefits
City of London, London
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + pension, healthcare etc
BI Manager - London based - £65,000 + Excellent Benefits
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus, flexible working, pension
Principal Data Scientist - £120,000 + bonus + benefits
£95000.00 - £120000 per annum + bonus, pension, health care etc
Lead BI Developer
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£400 - £425 per day