Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant|
|Salary:||£500 - £700 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 15:44|
Lawrence Harvey have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant to join a top Microsoft Gold Partner based in Central London.
You will be working with an experienced Dynamics teams, supporting the delivery of solutions for the UK's most estabilshed companies.
The responsabilities of the role will include:
The opportunity to work in the functional design of business process solutions built on MS Dynamics 365. The role will include elements of business analysis, client engagement, solution design and team leadership.
Further responsabilities will include:
- Design bespoke D365 (AX) solutions included complex integrations, significant module changes and the design of new modules
- Developing business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business processes and determine project deliverables
- Utilise background knowledge of Finance, Project Accounting, Distribution & Trade or HR processes and the Microsoft Dynamics
- Helping to improve or re-design existing business processes and procedures
- Writing complex functional specifications
- Manage large work-streams to meet project deadlines whilst remaining within the approved budget
What you will bring:
Strong experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365, ideally have seen through a D365 implementtion from either a consulting or end user perspective.
- Experience working within a consulting or system integration environment
- Functional knowledge of MS D365 solutions & integrations
- Experience writing functional documentation
- Experience working on full life cycle implementations
- Strong knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations
- Finance or Project Accounting or Distribution & Trade or HR module experience
- Excellent client facing and communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What you will recieve:
- Competitive Rate
- The chance to work for a market leader in the industry
What is the next step?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please get in touch with Narcis.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Microsoft Dynamics 365 Report Developer - Surrey
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday, pension
Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Developer
£450 - £550 per day
HR Functional Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
Dynamics AX Developer
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £65000 per annum + 5% bonus
SAP SD/MM Functional Analyst- S/4 HANA Implementation
£50000.00 - £62000.00 per annum + Bonus