Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training Consultant
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training Consultant|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Katie Rumsey|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 17:39|
- To deliver structured training sessions in various forms
- Additionally identify where training is necessary
- Upgrade the training strategies used within the implementation
- Oversee how the schedules reflect system upgrade and changes of the company
Essential skills and Experience:
- Extended exposure to the most up to date version of Microsoft Dynamics inc. D365
- Previous roles must include those of Training Consultant (or above)
- Experience that exceeds 5 years
- Deliver tailored training to the highest standards and to the requirements of the company
- Practiced in supporting large project deliveries
The Ideal Candidate:
- MUST have the skills to motivate whilst delivering results with energy and pace
- (desirable) Experience within the infrastructure industry
- Have the ability to adapt to new training methods
- Be comfortable communicating and delivering to those of a variety of backgrounds.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft D365/ AX Retail Business Analyst
£450 - £550 per day
£30000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Great Benefits! + Bonus!
Senior SAP SD Consultant
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 10%
SAP Basis Consultant