Microsoft Dynamics AX PMO
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics AX PMO|
|Salary:||£450 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 09:06|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX PMO in London the contract is initially for 6 Months available immediately
My client is looking for a PMO with proven experience of managing previous Microsoft Dynamics AX projects as the client is looking to upgrade their current version of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 to D365.
- Design and implement a fit-for-purpose overall governance, decision-making and project management framework.
- Advise on relevant project management best practices, solutions and tools to implement through the various phases of the project.
- Manage and report on project performance, risks, policies & procedures, finances, business case.
- Develop and maintain an optimal and effective business engagement mechanism to ensure the right people are involved in the right work at the right time.
- PMO experience with Dynamics AX implementations (AX 2009, AX2012 or D365)
- Programme governance experience and knowledge of project management best practice and frameworks
- Knowledge of business process management
- Stakeholder Management
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Risk Management and internal controls
- Prince II or equivalent project management accreditation
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Narcis
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics AX Developer
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £65000 per annum + 5% bonus
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £500 per day
Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Developer
£450 - £550 per day
Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Business Analyst
£450 - £550 per annum
Lead Microsoft Dynamics 365 Report Developer - Surrey
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday, pension