Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 Developer
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 Developer|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Amarpal Larr|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 09:33|
New Contract Opportunity Based In Surrey- My public sector client is looking for 2 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers.
The ideal candidate with be joining the software development team and will be involved in the developing and the configuration of their D365 CRM. You will provide technical solution improvement in a project environment and develop new interfaces and services with third party suppliers. This will incorporate technology platform development, solution design and occasional platform support. You will not only be assisting in the technical development and provision of new products and services, you will be supporting the business expansion into new markets in the future.
Technical skill set:
- Must be an Experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM & D365 Developer
- Within this project you will be working on the Technology platform development, the solutions design and supporting the platform
- Experience and Knowledgeable within Microsoft Cloud- Including Azure, D365, WebAPI, O365, SharePoint Online, Power BI, SQL Server.
- Previously worked with Dashboard Management, Integration, Customisation and Configurations.
- Duration- 6 Months
- The client site is based close to the train station and easily accessible via car.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 Solutions Architect
£500 - £600 per day
Dynamics 365 Solution Architect - London
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + pension, flexible working etc
£450 - £550.00 per day
Swiss Franc750.00 - Swiss Franc850.00 per day