Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 Developer
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 Developer|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Amarpal Larr|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 12:04|
*The CRM Integrations Developer is responsible for assisting the Business Applications and Service Development Manager in the development and implementation of both business and technical solutions.
* Evaluate existing systems and components to determine integration requirements to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs.
* Develop architectural guidelines and testing strategies and implement solutions.
* Continuously improve and simplify the integration processes, time and data quality.
* Extensive experience in client-based and/or web-based Microsoft technologies and tools such as C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure, ASP.NET identity.
* Azure Service Bus experience will be ideal.
* Over 5 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
* Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 Customer engagement online deployment
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 Customisation and configuration
For more information please get in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 Solutions Architect
£400 - £500 per day
Dynamics 365 Solution Architect - London
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + pension, flexible working etc
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
£60000 - £70000 per annum
£55000 - £65000 per annum