Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 Technical Architect|
|Contact Name:||Hari Udhaydharshan|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 14:49|
Role: Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Technical Architect
Duration: 12 months
Produce a solutions architecture design for enterprise level Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation to obtain the best value from the Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
Ensure development teams:
- abide by the GDS Technology codes of Practice.
- leverage reusable assets and create future proof, maintainable solutions.
- identify, package and document code adopting an open source and standards approach.
- directly influence the development of common schemas, and ensure a reusable component repository, integration methods for both internal and external data sources and third-party applications.
- direct platform upgrade management risks and mitigations.
Ensure a quality CRM solution is delivered and maintainable.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
Dynamics 365 Solution Architect - London
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + pension, flexible working etc
Salesforce Technical Architect
£650 - £750 per day
Integration Technical Architect (TIBCO)
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, pension